One of the biggest advantages of purchasing custom blinds for your Toronto home is that you get to choose the exact style you want before we take the measurements to ensure a perfect fit. Our blinds also have a number of other benefits, including:
- Dust resistance: Horizontal blinds can have dust build up. Some blinds feature a 50% reduction.
- Glare reduction: Exclusive SheerView™ option provides a light filtering feature that reduces glare.
- Light control: Achieved by eliminating route holes with specific blinds.
- Environmentally friendly: Our premium slats are made from 90% recycled aluminum.
- Safety: Cordless lift system is easy to use and is safe for children and pets.
At Mayfair, we measure and install to make sure that your blinds are a perfect fit for not just your windows, but your style. You’ll have the option of choosing inside mount or outside mount designs for your new blinds.
- Inside Mount: These blinds sit inside the window frame, leaving the trim around the window visible. For windows with deeper sills, this also leaves the shelf available for plants, books or other decorations. There will be small light gaps around the edges of your blinds, and not all frames are deep enough to accommodate inside-mount units, so be sure to ask our team before placing an order.
- Outside Mount: These blinds cover your entire window, including the trim, and extend slightly above and below, and sometimes side-to-side as well. This allows you to customize the size of your blinds even more, and can have the added bonus of making a smaller window appear larger when the blinds are down.